I’m in Canada without legal status. If I leave my husband or partner, could I be deported to my country without my children?


If your relationship broke down because your spouse abused or neglected you or your children, you can apply for an exception to conditional permanent residence. To get more information, please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) at 1-888-242-2100 or visit the links the below:

Also, an immigration lawyer can help you decide what the best option is for your situation.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt