I left my abusive relationship because I could no longer endure her husband’s abuses. However, he has been threatening to take my children from me. I don’t know how I should deal with this issue.


Many abusers threaten victims with their children after their spouse or partners left them. Therefore, you need to find a lawyer to seek legal advice about your situation. If you have limited income and cannot afford a lawyer, you can visit community legal clinics and duty counsel at courts and tribunals. For more information on finding a lawyer, please visit this sites

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt