I decided to leave an abusive relationship. How can I find a safe place for my child and myself?


You can find organizations and call women’s help lines which provide services and referrals for victims of domestic violence. Please visit websites below;

211 Ontario

Assaulted Women’s Helpline

Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511 / Toronto area: 416-863-0511
Toll-free TTY: 1-866-863-7868 / Toronto area TTY: 416-364-8762
#SAFE: #7233 on your Bell, Rogers, FIDO, or Telus mobile phone

Women’s shelter Central Intake (416-338-4786) / Central Family Intake (416-397-5637)


Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt